Consultations & Reports
Keep popping back to this page to keep up-to-date with the latest Government thinking which will affect our industry. We highlight consultations for you to respond to and attach Government responses to previous consultations and inquiries.
Click on the icons to the right to download the following:
- Top-Up Training for Door Supervisors SIA Consultation
- Food Standards Agency Voluntary Calorie Labelling Consultation
- SIA Licensing Framework Consultation
- DCMS Consultation into a new process for electronic applications
- British Medical Association report 'Under the Influence'
- Consultation into the New Code of Practice for Alcohol Retailers (for reference only)
- House of Commons BEC Inquiry into Pub Companies full report
- Government Response to the National Minimum Wage consultation into Service Charges and Tips
- Government Response to the APPBG Community Pub Inquiry
- House of Commons Culture, Media & Sport Committee Inquiry into The Licensing Act 2003